Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
TheBeerNut
KeymasterGrand so. I’m in C37 on the outbound 11.30 from Heuston and on the 6.31 back in B45.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterI guess it’s between the 6.31 and the 8.25. I’m minded to go with the earlier one.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterExcellent. Do you know if Otterbank will continue?
TheBeerNut
KeymasterAnd it has happened. Open from 3pm, Wednesday to Sunday, for the next while.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterThey’re certainly doing their organisation. So: change of venue for Sunday. It’s now Fidelity rather than The Porterhouse, and they’ve booked a table. They wanted to go to The Brazen Head but I convinced them otherwise.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterThanks John! Around we go again.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterGotta respect keeping it local, but I hope the Cavan folk appreciate what they’ve got.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterI nominate myself for the position of Chair. I have no financial links to the drinks industry.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterThanks for the bottle, IG. It’s an excellent stout.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterThey’ve applied to operate pub hours. Is there a licence at North King Street they can transfer?
TheBeerNut
KeymasterThat’ll be a tough one. I hope it works for them, and that they can make an easy exit if it doesn’t.
Strange it’s so bad for footfall. I blame the Wide Streets Commission.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterQuick update on this. The project has been renamed “Know Your Beer” and expanded to be an overall consumer guide to reading beer labels: what’s mandatory, what the commonly-used phrases actually signify, what sharp practices are common and what’s coming down the line in EU law. The plan is to launch the website in April.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterHooray! Spend the spare 50c wisely.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterShould do. Let us know if they don’t.
Anywhere I’ve used them recently, they ring in the full price on the till, but discount the amount on the card reader. There used to be a button on the till but there isn’t any more.
-
This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by
TheBeerNut.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterAnd you!
-
This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by
-
AuthorPosts

