Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total) Author Posts 26/08/2026 at 7:45 pm #1611 TheBeerNutKeymaster Just a save-the-date for the moment: the 2026 AGM will be held at Dead Centre Brewing, Athlone, on Saturday 17th October at 2pm. There will be beer and pizza. I’ll send out a member email in the next while. 13/09/2026 at 3:53 pm #1618 QuareSwallyParticipant A cracking venue and I would love to be there but I’m on holiday that weekend. Please record my apologies if such a thing is needed. 14/09/2026 at 3:31 pm #1619 SarumanKeymaster I’ll be there. 15/09/2026 at 8:32 am #1620 DrJohnParticipant I will attend! JS 23/09/2026 at 3:39 pm #1621 Cian DuffyParticipant I’ll be there, it’ll be my second time in Dead Centre in two weeks so hopefully they’ll have me back! 28/09/2026 at 11:10 am #1623 DrJohnParticipant What train back to Dublin are ye thinking of? 28/09/2026 at 7:16 pm #1625 TheBeerNutKeymaster I guess it’s between the 6.31 and the 8.25. I’m minded to go with the earlier one. 30/09/2026 at 7:24 pm #1626 DrJohnParticipant The 6.31 works for me! 30/09/2026 at 7:44 pm #1627 TheBeerNutKeymaster Grand so. I’m in C37 on the outbound 11.30 from Heuston and on the 6.31 back in B45. Author Posts Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total) You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed in Log In