Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
TheBeerNut
KeymasterAs a hobby involving lots of consumable material, I’d have thought they were easy to buy for. What do you get them? More Citra.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterIt’s certainly a novel way to draw attention away from the flaws in the beer 😛
TheBeerNut
KeymasterReally sorry to hear that. They had been putting out some excellent beers lately.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterNot the freshest, if I’m honest.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterIt’s a good idea, but ideas are easy. Actually doing it is the tricky part. Best way to find out if it’s possible or not is to do it.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterThat sounds like a decent selection. I was in a few weeks back and had a pint of Rustbucket.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterThis is up on YouTube now: https://youtu.be/UUcfZduKjuA
TheBeerNut
KeymasterThat’s a shame. Thanks for the intel!
TheBeerNut
KeymasterHi Shane, welcome back! Do you know what’s happening with Thompsons? Is that part of the job lot?
TheBeerNut
KeymasterI wonder what the story is with Thompsons, then. It mentions that it’s part of the business, which the family is getting out of, but it doesn’t seem to be part of what’s for sale.
I had always wondered why there was a sign advertising Cotton Ball at the entrance to Penrose Wharf, which is nowhere near the brewery. It’s because the Lynches own that building too.-
This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by
TheBeerNut.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterConfirmed for PortView Trade Centre. I guess they’re moving it to “right in the heart of Belfast” for the weekend, subject to planning permission.
Tickets and whatnot: https://boundarybrewing.coop/pages/jubilateTheBeerNut
KeymasterThis is up on YouTube for anyone who wants to do it in their own time: https://youtu.be/y1l-5izn988?si=VHCJQhHXuV3Gtyuz
TheBeerNut
KeymasterSo beside the brewery, then?
TheBeerNut
KeymasterDo you know where “the Old Linen Mill” is? I can’t find a venue of that name in Belfast. No shortage of old linen mills, mind.
TheBeerNut
KeymasterMay, presumably?
-
This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by
-
AuthorPosts

