Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Beoir AGM 2026: 17th October at Dead Centre Brewing #1619
    Saruman
    Keymaster

    I’ll be there.

    in reply to: Dublin Christmas Party 2025: 6th December #1434
    Saruman
    Keymaster

    1. TheBeerNut
    2. Simon Parker
    3. Cian
    4. Oblivious
    5. DrJohn
    6. Be in my solo
    7. Saruman

    in reply to: AGM 2025 #1356
    Saruman
    Keymaster

    Oh no, didn’t spot them on the train when I was getting off.
    Thanks for the train entertainment by the way.

    in reply to: AGM 2025 #1343
    Saruman
    Keymaster

    Hmm, odd because I have two subs on my Paypal. One for myself and one for P. One came out Jan 5th and the other July 1st.

    in reply to: AGM 2025 #1340
    Saruman
    Keymaster

    I’ve booked my train tickets. Think I’m sitting beside Beer Nut both ways. C42 out and B26 back.

    • This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Saruman.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)