The monthly tasting session in the Bull and Castle in Christchurch will take place on Thursday the 18th of June 2009. All of those interested in attending, please make your intentions known.
Please note: we will be arranging a special tasting for the All Grain Challenge beers. So if you have one of these, please don't bring it to the June tasting. Have your say as to when the All Grain Challenge tasting should be: All grain challenge tasting. Pick a date.[/url:3c8veavx]
1. Sbillings (Bringing: ESB 65)
2. TheBeerNut (Fat Yank)
3. bighair (Palatial Bitter)
4. grainne (Summer Honey Ale)
5. Saruman (Chocoholic stout)
6. rossa (bad back brown porter,grandslam weiss,no. 11 stout) If I have to pull out I have a sub lined up