Homebrew Expo - Saturday 10th May 2014
Location – Franciscan Well, North Mall, Cork
Time – 2 p.m. till 6 p.m.
The 2014 Homebrew Expo orgniased by the Lee Valley Brewing Club in association with the Franciscan Well Brewpub will be held on Saturday 10th May 2014. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in commencing home-brewing to come along and see how home brews are done, sample homebrewed beers, buy equipment / supplies from the National Homebreew Company of Ireland and discuss brewing with experienced home – brewers.
The day is also an opportunity for homebrewers to meet.
The day will consist of the following;-
- An all grain home brew demonstration
- A basic Kit homebrew demonstration
- Samples of homebrewed beers produced by members of the Lee Valley Brewing Club and other homebrewers to show what can be achieved by homebrewing.
- Full range of homebrew supplies from the National Homebrew Company. Prior to the event if anyone requires any specific equipment contact the Homebrew Company directly.
- Barbecue stall with tasty food prepared with beer as an ingredient.
- Possibly one or two more items to be added closer to the time
It has been suggested in some places that a Homebrew Competition also be held on the day. However after discussing this at a Committee meeting we feel that it is not feasable to do same as well on the day. We feel that primarily it is a day for new and not so new homebrewers to meet as above
All Homebrewers and those interested in making the plunge to same are most welcome on Saturday 10th May.
On behalf of the Lee Valley Brewing Club