Swingtop Bottles - cheapy cheap!

Commercial or private, selling, bartering or giving it away, if you have something to offer or need something, this is the place to advertise.
FranJ
Beoir Member

Post by FranJ » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Have a good bunch of these built up again. Based in Galway, will be happy with €10 for 24.
Or alternatively a couple of bottles of your finest homebrew!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel shamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."

Vermelho

Re: Swingtop Bottles - cheapy cheap!

Post by Vermelho » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:44 pm

I would like to take these off but the petrol money alone would be more than the cost of the bottles. You ever near Dublin?

FranJ
Beoir Member

Post by FranJ » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:51 am

Vermelho wrote:I would like to take these off but the petrol money alone would be more than the cost of the bottles. You ever near Dublin?
Not really tbh. Do you want me to check postage?
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel shamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."

Vermelho

Post by Vermelho » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:35 am

Ah no, I'd say postage would be ridiculous. Thanks anyway

foxatronic
Beoir Member

Post by foxatronic » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:47 am

Hey, are these still available? I can collect in Galway next Wed if so!

FranJ
Beoir Member

Post by FranJ » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:35 am

All sold I'm afraid but I do get more on a regular basis. Will have some more in a couple of weeks.

joe_h

Post by joe_h » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Hi - any chance you've built up too many bottles again? :) I'm in Galway too.

FranJ
Beoir Member

Post by FranJ » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:17 pm

joe_h wrote:Hi - any chance you've built up too many bottles again? :) I'm in Galway too.
Hi Joe, sorry no more available. we don't have Flensburger at work anymore so no more swingtop bottles!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

roryaherne

Post by roryaherne » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:29 am

joe_h wrote:Hi - any chance you've built up too many bottles again? :) I'm in Galway too.
Hi Joe,

I'm bottling my last batch this weekend :( so by the time they condition and are drank it'll be another few months but after that you're welcome to take them for a token price or some of your finest brew
Fermenting: Amber Ale

Conditioning:

Serving: