Messaged Third Barrel and asked if they could have us in, gave tentative numbers as 6-10 but will verify once we know. Asked Whiplash, Rye River, Rascals, Blacks, Wicklow Wolf, and O Brother if they might be able to help with ingredients once we get the recipe together.
As always, will let everyone know what the story is.
Have been waiting to hear back from Third Barrel who wanted to wait until Kildare restrictions were lifted. Just messaged them again to see if we can set a date. That being said, I think now is a good time to get a list of attendees going.